By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So Wii was overtracked?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Damn, everthing is freaking low, and this is actually E3 week!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

That seems like a pretty severe Wii drop from last week. 30-40k dropoff?

Edit- nm, 13k. For some reason I thought Wii was at 120k last week

The DS had an increase?

trestres said:
So Wii was overtracked?

Probably for the whole of last month too.

Around the Network

YoY please?

Hopefully we get the numbers for the week of June 13th. Like to see how Tiger Woods and Grand Slam Tennis did on the wii.

wow Wii had drooped real hard but the DS is doing great

^I don't think EA care, EA Fit is going to be an evergreen title i think.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

.....It looks like the DS took what the Wii lost.

I was just checking the Hardware sales a few hours ago and IT DEFINITELY said the Wii was at 120k last week in America. I was looking at numbers for Predictions League and I saw that. The numbers must have been adjusted down within the hour.

That is why the Wii drop seems so steep, even worse, it dips below 100k, which is really bad. Still good sales technically, but bad.

YOY Wii sales are nasty. PS3 may dip below 100k worldwide next week. The DS is running off Pokemon right now.

The Wii should stabilize back up to 100k when all those games come out next week (the 22nd, 6/27 by the time VGChartz accounts the sales)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."