By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Code R - English VO?

The game is completely text based, so no english voice overs for you.

Cing have like 30 or so people, that is why I think there's no VO throughout the game.

Around the Network

Well the trailer has Ashey's voice. I think its gonna have voice-acting. The game isn't that long anyway, so voice acting shouldn't be much of a problem.
And didn't the DS one have some voice acting, its been only like 3 months since I played it, but I seriously don't remember o.O

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

cutscenes will have voice acting but i doubt game will have them.

Son1x said:
Well the trailer has Ashey's voice. I think its gonna have voice-acting. The game isn't that long anyway, so voice acting shouldn't be much of a problem.
And didn't the DS one have some voice acting, its been only like 3 months since I played it, but I seriously don't remember o.O

I am sure Another Code: Two Memories/Trace Memory for DS didn't have any voice overs as I have personally finished the the game, as for Another Code: R, I read about it it not so long ago that the game doesn't have any voice acting, but now, I found this...

:/

Okay, apparently the game will only have English voice-over for Ashley and only in cutscenes. Sorry for my first post.

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind if it was silent. I'm currently playing "Secret Files II", and the dialogue is so bad and much too long and slow, that I'd rather read it than hear it.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
Zones said:
Son1x said:

I am sure Another Code: Two Memories/Trace Memory for DS didn't have any voice overs as I have personally finished the the game, as for Another Code: R, I read about it it not so long ago that the game doesn't have any voice acting, but now, I found this...

:/

yup thats the trailer.

the voice acting is good.

ElRhodeo said:
I wouldn't mind if it was silent. I'm currently playing "Secret Files II", and the dialogue is so bad and much too long and slow, that I'd rather read it than hear it.

oh that game.... i thought the Sims had a better voice acting than that.