By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vg Chartz Plays FF7!

^ I just want to add I don't care if you agree or diasagree .I'm just giving my personal opinion on the situation and how I feel towards darth from today forth.

Around the Network

This thread needs to get back on the track of Final Fantasy 7.

Also... thats it, im DEFINATELY going to bed now

Will buy it tomorrow, I can't wait to play it again.

Lets see, I'm on Disc 3 now, Trying to master as much materia as possible. Cloud is near level 86, and the rest are mid 70's. I've beat Emerald Weapon, but I saved it under a different slot. Right now Ruby Weapon is being a pain in the ass, so I decided to win the special battle at the Gold Saucer instead. My party is Cid, Cloud, and Yuffie.

I remember replaying this 2 years ago (for like 6th time) just to get the Yuffie dat at Gold Saucer. I still have my save file from that time :D

Around the Network

should i tell you guys that someone will *******************************?

leo-j said:
snyperdud said:
I just entered Rocketown, right after Vincent Joined up.

My party includes: Cloud, Tifa, and Aeris.

Level for Party: Cloud Lvl. 43, Tifa Lvl. 41, Aeris Lvl. 40

My Limit level is 3 for all characters.

Have you played FF VII before?

Yes, I haven't played in a few years. Why?

darthdevidem01 said:

@leo-j

lol, I hope he has a backup

@hatmoza 2.0

lol @ you

EDIT: I see nothing wrong in stealing something if I can make it more popular

happened with the talk show & hype train

besides I PM'd MM & said, you should make the thread

he never replied so his loss roflroflrofl

Oh, If you guys are wondering why I'm usng Aeris, it's just for funsies and a nostalgic feel. The very first time I played it, I didn't know Aeris died.

Plus she is the best spellcaster I have atm. I might as well use her while I can lol.

Dude, you better put spoilers somewhere in that post. Not everyone played the game (believe it or not)! D:

*EDIT: Meh, the OP said he would allow spoilers in the thread. I don't agree with that decision, but whatever.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'm playing through the game for the second time, I just got through the temple of the ancients which is one of my favorite parts, My party currently consists of Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent after Aeris left, my party is definently better than my first play through especially since I didn't know Vincent was an optional character at the time, which also gave me the Odin summon

I dated Tifa btw :)