By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario is evil, the facts are revealed!

The way Mario treats Yoshi is disgraceful.

Personally I blame the evil princesses. Surely it's obvious that Bowser is the true King of the Mushroom Kingdom. Look at the loyalty he commands unlike the evil princesses and their evil cowardly imps.

END THE OCCUPATION NOW!

NO BLOOD FOR MUSHROOMS!

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

Wow.....Maxwell has created the most hilarious thread ever

LOL!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I guess im the only one who thinks hes evil cause hes a communist since he raises the red star on a flag and used to wear red overalls .

LMAO

Around the Network

The ends justify the means in this case. He's doing it all to save the princess.

Chairman-Mao said:
The ends justify the means in this case. He's doing it all to save the princess.

ROTFl

Chairman-Mao said:

Save the princess from her trial you mean?

She's wanted for Crimes Against Turtlekind.

Bowser is just trying to bring her to justice.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

lol epic

famousringo said:
He's just acting out because Peach is such a tease. She's a regular Lady MacBeth, that one.

Peach is probably just too ditzy to notice

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)