By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arc Rise Fantasia- One Hard Mother of a JRPG Grind but Damn Good

4th is the guest slot, which you won't always have, a lot of times you fight with 3 chars, you can't control the 4th, at all, 4th does random stuff and not very useful later in the game tbh, but extra dmg is nice, if they are even there to start with.

Around the Network

I'll throw up some basic combat videos later, won't be blocking since it's mostly for boss fights but it should show the general combat.

How does the game start? I don't like JRPGs that start off too slow.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

you talk, you fight, then you goto a town lol, standard issue.

ok I put up some videos on the 1st post, feel free to check them out.

Around the Network

I'm definitely will get this game :D
Sounds great. I can't wait to grind!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

oh come on nobody liked that meteor up the ass video? =P

As i thought, the battle system runs pretty deep. Thanks for taking the time to make a detailed video explanation, though i still don't fully understand >.

How technical is your game?

well WP is weapon points, I didn't explain what it was in the video lol, the weapons in this game doesn't boost your attack unless it's a grid bonus, you lvl them up by fighting mobs and at the end of each fight you get exp, money, and weapon points, 3 star lvls per weapon, each needs different amount of WP to lvl up, in the process you unlock blocks from the weapons to use with the weapon you want as your main weapon, once you fill up the grid for the weapons, there is a secret bonus for each weapon, right now I'm sticking with the fire weapon since my element resist is high across the board with the way I have my main guy set up and why he has the lowest HP too which is kinda ridiculous tbh.

what that means is a ton of grinding lol, this is a grinding game for sure, but the music is so epic that I don't care XD. if you watched the video then you'd know that there is a different battle music later in the game as well by now I guess =P.