By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah missing ioi bigtime. Hope he sorts his stuff out soon, but like other people have said: Its no rush, do whatever you gotta do before worrying about updating anything on this site.

Around the Network

Have to admit, I'm a little worried as well. ioi - hope everything is ok, and you get back soon :P

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Maybe he has a new lady friend and hasn't gotten past the initial 'sex all day' phase. Sometimes when stuff like that happens it can be harder to care about video games sales numbers ;)

In seriousness, there needs to be someone who can fill in for him effectively while he's gone.  If he's gone, who is gathering the data for the sales numbers?  Without knowing this, it casts serious questions about the reliability and origin of the numbers from VGChartz itself (as opposed to the numbers VGChartz compiles).

Maybe nexgenwars people sent hitmen after him....

epsilon72 said:
Maybe nexgenwars people sent hitmen after him....

Or NPD...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

anybody (mods?) know ioi irl? perhaps someone can give him a phone call?

Hope he's well.

I wonder if offering him a hug will bring him back?

Perhaps he has grown a bit tired of the constant battles and lost interest... Hopfully not, but he hinted strongly at that the last time he was on. He needs to find a partner, like The Source, and get him helping in gathering and analyzying the numbers and distribute some of the additional work. I'm sure there are many on the site willing to help to keep things running smoothly.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

i wondered why it said married in his broshnat profile but dating in ioi.

hope he's ok.