By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conspiracy talk - Where’s Nintendo’s big secret?

Isn't there some big announcement on G4 tonight? Plus, didn't capcom say they had a massive post-TGS announcement.

Around the Network

Maybe the surprised got delayed?

The Hanabi festival for PAL users!!!! It's already happened...

I thought it was zelda packed in with the gun...er...zapper.

The G4 announcement was a bust tonight, and based on how they phrased it. Well lets say I do not think it has anything to do with Nintendo, or any other game company for that matter. They are probably just merging another channel or into their network. Were it a news flash there would have been no concern, and no lawyers would have been dispatched.

Around the Network

It will be a mail:

Preemptive April Fool`s joke
You feel for it

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Why am I ignored... it fits with what he talked about... it's just that people don't want to accept that they want another surprise...

Too bad it's not coming - it was the Japanese VC games coming to PAL and eventually NTSC territories.

Nintendo's lie?

mM
lolita said:
At the last minute, Sept 30th, when people will think that it was all lie... A flashing blue light will appear like magic to deliver a secret message to the people all around the world...

Sounds like SANTA!!!

....only he is fat..err "Jolly" and delivers presents like a week before the end of the month...so maybe not =P 

To Each Man, Responsibility

brawl online.

it's done.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!