By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now before I go crazy..is this real??

Yeah, it's fake. It looks nice though.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

FFVII + Zelda = WIN

I would love if Zelda split in two directions. Form a mature zelda team and make games that would have screenshots like that, and then the cell shaded zelda team

fake... :(

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
axumblade said:
nordlead said:

I don't think miyamoto would do industrial wasteland

I doubt it too but didn't he say that the new zelda is supposed to have a more mature theme? Also, wasn't there supposedly going to be a bethesda game announced for the Wii? All of these questions further my questioning of the idea of the game...I don't think it's true though but it would be crazy to think Team Ninja were working on Metroid and Bethesda were working on Zelda.

Hold yer horses mate. Your accusations is horrible. Bethesda working on Zelda? Don`t even go there. Don`t even mention it.

Zelda is perfect. Bethesda is not.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Citan said:
axumblade said:
nordlead said:

I doubt it too but didn't he say that the new zelda is supposed to have a more mature theme? Also, wasn't there supposedly going to be a bethesda game announced for the Wii? All of these questions further my questioning of the idea of the game...I don't think it's true though but it would be crazy to think Team Ninja were working on Metroid and Bethesda were working on Zelda.

Hold yer horses mate. Your accusations is horrible. Bethesda working on Zelda? Don`t even go there. Don`t even mention it.

Zelda is perfect. Bethesda is not.

*shrugs* doesn't seem like too far of a fetch for me. I'm not saying that Bethesda would be working exclusively on it. They'd be working with Nintendo like Metroid is Team Ninja and Nintendo. I think it would be a great feat if they accomplished making a game like that. I doubt it would garner an "M" rating but it would show an even more mature story/world for Zelda.

I dont get how the world of Zelda isn't mature? Medieval isn't mature? I'll spare the rant on how much more mature medieval times were compared to modern day/post industrial revolution, but you got some explaining to do.

axumblade said:
nordlead said:

I doubt it too but didn't he say that the new zelda is supposed to have a more mature theme?

No he didn't. He said Link would look more mature, as in a bit older.

Yeah, it was proven that these scenes were art lifted from some recent steampunk sci-fi novel

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

No, its not real.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Fake!
It looks like Final Fantasy IX starring JaJa XD