By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finally a CREDIBLE source reviews PROTOTYPE - 7.5/10

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/992/992950p2.html

7.5 out of 10.

Not bad, but I was expecting more. Also...remember all those Prototype vs InFamous threads??? InFamous got a 9.2 on IGN.

and before ppl start bitching about ign... remember it's the most viewed and respected review site out there. Dont come in here posting "JoesReviewSite.com gave prototype a 98/100!!" cause there is no credibility to that source.

6.5 Presentation
Very hit or miss. Some cutscenes are a confused joke, others are well-produced. The story isn't your standard fare, but that doesn't mean it is outstanding.
5.5 Graphics
If it weren't for some nice animations, this game wouldn't have anything going for it visually.
7.5 Sound
There's nothing exceptional going on here, but the sounds and music do their job. The voice acting is decent.
8.0 Gameplay
Toying around with the powers, consuming and crushing everything in your path, and generally playing with the world is fun. The mission design could be better and things do tend to get too chaotic.
6.5 Lasting Appeal
You can do just about everything in well under 20 hours. I didn’t find myself compelled to play for a second time at all.
Good

OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Oh yeah mods...please leave this thread. I know there is another out there for Prototype, but it has such a misleading title and an actual CREDIBLE source is not given until the later pages which many ppl wont be able to wad through to find.

thx

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

but this one is the exact same review

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76412

I don't know what thread you're alluding to.

Good news now my e-penis can grow because a PS3 exclusive got better ratings than a multi-plat game.

COPYCAT!!

Around the Network

Well.....that other thread is still first, and my curiosity at what you initially talked about isn't enough for me to not lock this thread so....

locked.