By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

leo-j said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Wait......you have below -6000 vg$ because you were banned?

The J man thought the whole time you were making crappy predictions because he thought you could still do it even if you are in the negatives.

You deserve a permaban if  this is true.

Its intersting because I wasnt here when the J man arrived.. I took a long vacation from this site, how would you know if I had crappy predictions?

So your telling all your money was lost on being banned?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
leo-j said:

The J man thought the whole time you were making crappy predictions because he thought you could still do it even if you are in the negatives.

Its intersting because I wasnt here when the J man arrived.. I took a long vacation from this site, how would you know if I had crappy predictions?

I never said that, but since you are "asking" yes all of it was lost on being banned over 30 times

mM
PullusPardus said:

what does these $'s do exactly ? ........
dood i still can't figure that out x_x

bragging rights and purchase IM i think

leo-j said:
leo-j said:

I never said that, but since you are "asking" yes all of it was lost on being banned over 30 times

WOW.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I agree, its not fair that you can never use IM or the prediction league because you were unfairly banned, I would happily donate some cash.

Around the Network

I had more vg$ and posts than soriku at one point, but everything turned against me, it had to be me that has caused it, and for that I am truely sorry.

mM

well, 6k would take 6 weeks of hard DB work Also, submitting news seems to pay WAY to much. As for actually getting your money back, you would have to talk with Talonman, as he is one of the few people who can modify the DB to give you money

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

What work is there to do on the database, what if I beat you in a match in killzone 2? =p

mM
leo-j said:
What work is there to do on the database, what if I beat you in a match in killzone 2? =p

The quickest way is either add summaries or boxarts, though missing boxarts are a bit harder to find, so maybe you'd better stick with summaries (there are thousands of games missing them). Go to any console maker site (for example, us.playstation.com) or publisher site (EA or Activision), you'll get a summary for every game on that console. Just copy that and add "Source: us.playstation.com" and you get $4.50 per summary. I got like $500 in an hour once doing that

Something that seems to work too is adding trophies/achievements, but since I never added one, I dunno how fast you can earn money that way

nordlead said:
well, 6k would take 6 weeks of hard DB work Also, submitting news seems to pay WAY to much. As for actually getting your money back, you would have to talk with Talonman, as he is one of the few people who can modify the DB to give you money

How much for News? and if we submit a peice of news and its not up to scratch we won't get told off will we?