By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite late nite Snack

everybodies favorite time...the late night munchies, its time to quell that feeling with a good snack..what do you choose??? - My choice..CHIPS and Salsa. I love CHIPS and Salsa its been my favorite snack for as long as I remember. My GF's mom make's homemade Salsa for me all the time...it's HOT..Spicy and delicious, I get the Tostitos Salsa which is ok, but I pefer my mom N' law homemade Salsa any day!!, and eating it while watching TV at 12:00 in the morning makes it so much more enjoyable...whats your late night snack???

Around the Network

Candy.

Japanese Green tea, nothing added, with a high concentration of leaves if I want to stay awake.

I guess it tastes really bitter since it's so saturated, but I've acquired a taste for it, along with loving the sensation of feeling a caffeine wave just go through your head as if it was being scanned or something. Just holding a huge ass mug, like it was a soup bowl or something, smelling the steam rising up, and just slowly gulping the whole thing down.

I say Green tea>Coffee.

Akvod said:
Japanese Green tea, nothing added, with a high concentration of leaves if I want to stay awake.

I guess it tastes really bitter since it's so saturated, but I've acquired a taste for it, along with loving the sensation of feeling a caffeine wave just go through your head as if it was being scanned or something. Just holding a huge ass mug, like it was a soup bowl or something, smelling the steam rising up, and just slowly gulping the whole thing down.

I say Green tea>Coffee.

beautiful post...I could almost feel the caffeine wave

Xxain said:
Akvod said:

I say Green tea>Coffee.

beautiful post...I could almost feel the caffeine wave

Now that I finished my assignment, I can't fall asleep =(

Around the Network

mayo sandwach

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

jellyfishprince said:
mayo sandwach

ok im thinking just bread and mayo(gross)...plz elaborate

Grilled cheese sandwich mmm

Actually I'm going to go make one right now.

jalapeno and cheddar doritos

definetly

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Plain (or is it spelled plane???) donuts!