By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite late nite Snack

A Large Big Mac Meal...and a Mars Bar

Around the Network

Chocolate cake, popcorn, pizza, or a full-on chicken dinner, depending on how hungry I am.

Right now = nothing. It is the worse to eat late at night. Back in the day I would probably eat anything (Taco Bell, chips, etc.) Now that I am trying to lose a few more lbs. I refuse to eat anything. I'd rather drink alochol or beer for calories than eat something that won't mess me up in any way.

I'll eat whatever we have around the house. Usually chips, but sometimes I'll make some popcorn and go watch sitcoms from the '90s down in the basement.

^Well sitcoms from 2000s usually suck don't they???

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
^Well sitcoms from 2000s usually suck don't they???

So do some from the '90s. I usually watch whatever's on Nick at Nite though. George Lopez, Fresh Prince, Family Matters (Steve Urkel is the only good part, sadly enough), The Nanny, etc.

Ugh George Lopez........ Just Shoot Me, that Radio TV show with that guy that got killed by his wife (forgot name), Seinfeld, (I'll even throw in That 70's Show before "Eric" left the show even though it is in 2000s, boy did that new guy they tried to replace Kelso suck so bad)....

hatmoza 2.0 said:

Plain (or is it spelled plane???) donuts!

plain donut, plane = something that flys in air

sethnintendo said:
Ugh George Lopez........ Just Shoot Me, that Radio TV show with that guy that got killed by his wife (forgot name), Seinfeld, (I'll even throw in That 70's Show before "Eric" left the show even though it is in 2000s, boy did that new guy they tried to replace Kelso suck so bad)....

George Lopez has it's moments. It isn't bad as some I've seen by far. But yeah, if it isn't on Nick at Nite, I probably don't watch it.

I generally have some ice cream or a bowl of cereal to top my night off.