By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Loyalty-Free Gaming Movement!

trashleg said:
haha im only kidding, it looks good.

Oh okay then haha

Around the Network

Sign me up! Brand loyalty is silly, when it comes to video games.

It'll take more than a pretty face to get me to sign up for this. Well, maybe if you be my internet girlfriend for a week, then I'll think about it. ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
It'll take more than a pretty face to get me to sign up for this. Well, maybe if you be my internet girlfriend for a week, then I'll think about it. ¬_¬

LMAO I can't believe how much she is getting hit on haha

Necromunda said:
pbroy said:

aye i cant believe it either :/ lol. wtf is an "internet girlfriend" anyway?

you guys are crazy.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
pbroy said:

you guys are crazy.

I am imbarrased on behalf of every guy in here who acts like seeing a woman on the internet is something new...

*sigh*

Anyway, it just struck me that perhaps you could have avoided some "trouble" if you had called it something about people being gamers first and foremost. I've been toying with a name for a group like this for a long time, but I haven't been able to come up with anything good

Well, if you're willing to overlook my slightly unhealthy obsession with all things Ratchet and Clank, then I'm in!

OMG!! GIRLZ ON ZE INTERNETz!

This thread still has a pulse. I'm not surprised.

Rainbird said:
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
pbroy said:

you guys are crazy.

I am imbarrased on behalf of every guy in here who acts like seeing a woman on the internet is something new...

*sigh*

Anyway, it just struck me that perhaps you could have avoided some "trouble" if you had called it something about people being gamers first and foremost. I've been toying with a name for a group like this for a long time, but I haven't been able to come up with anything good

haha tell me about it..

listen up buddy, i'm a simple creature. it is what is it nah but seriously, if you have a better name for it i don't mind it being changed. this was a rather hasty idea lol, i didnt think it through properly. im glad you've been thinking about it too though! what about "The First-and-Foremost Gamers-With-No-Loyalty Association?" would be good eh?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Rainbird said:
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
pbroy said:

you guys are crazy.

*sigh*

haha tell me about it..

listen up buddy, i'm a simple creature. it is what is it nah but seriously, if you have a better name for it i don't mind it being changed. this was a rather hasty idea lol, i didnt think it through properly. im glad you've been thinking about it too though! what about "The First-and-Foremost Gamers-With-No-Loyalty Association?" would be good eh?

Lol, yes

Not really of course, but I haven't got any other ideas than what I gave you. Maybe I'm just bad with finding good names