By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Loyalty-Free Gaming Movement!

Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
^ i would be too, but then I think that guy's tripping most of the time anyway. he believes in unicorns, for cryin out loud!

Are you saying Unicorns aren't real.....

WHA... WHA... WHAT ?!?!?!

I really don't see how my frequent consumption of high doses of halucinigenic substances, my belief that many VGcharts members -- such as trashleg -- are crypto-unicorns, and my enjoyment of as wholesome an activity as stalking a frightened hatmoza 2.0 (possibly posting from just outside his residence right now!!) are in any way related either.

Honestly, you really can't take these people seriously. Hatmoza worships a purple dildo from the future and trashleg is Scottish. Their idea of fun is dressing up in mini-skirts and throwing logs around.

Around the Network

Wooo!!! This is my first post on VGC, add me too for the movement. Have a nice day everyone ;)

alephnull said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
^ i would be too, but then I think that guy's tripping most of the time anyway. he believes in unicorns, for cryin out loud!

I really don't see how my frequent consumption of high doses of halucinigenic substances, my belief that many VGcharts members -- such as trashleg -- are crypto-unicorns, and my enjoyment of as wholesome an activity as stalking a frightened hatmoza 2.0 (possibly posting from just outside his residence right now!!) are in any way related either.

Honestly, you really can't take these people seriously. Hatmoza worships a purple dildo from the future and trashleg is Scottish. Their idea of fun is dressing up in mini-skirts and throwing logs around.

its called caber-tossing and i've never done it

haha i might just start a thread about stereotypes after this...  care to give me some of that insighful input ya racist pig? lol

@arik86: welcome, and thanks you have a nice day, too.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
alephnull said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:

its called caber-tossing and i've never done it

haha i might just start a thread about stereotypes after this...  care to give me some of that insighful input ya racist pig? lol

@arik86: welcome, and thanks you have a nice day, too.

I wasn't aware the Scottish were now considered a race. My mother is Scottish and I have been dragged to my fair share of highland games to defend our position as laziest clan. Many a log was tossed by men in miniskirts. And there's no need to insult my pig. Rumsfeld is a good pig.

alephnull said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:

There is nothing wrong with tossing logs -- I hear all sorts do it -- but I've never come across a kilt I'd describe as a mini-skirt. Do they wear them differently in the colonies? Too hot to wear them properly, perhaps?

Unless, of course, you're not referring to kilts. If that's the case: you've never visited Scotland, huh? Mini-skirts and our weather are not a good mix, unfortunately. I'd wear them more if they were.

Around the Network
Hapimeses said:
alephnull said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:

There is nothing wrong with tossing logs -- I hear all sorts do it -- but I've never come across a kilt I'd describe as a mini-skirt. Do they wear them differently in the colonies? Too hot to wear them properly, perhaps?

Unless, of course, you're not referring to kilts. If that's the case: you've never visited Scotland, huh? Mini-skirts and our weather are not a good mix, unfortunately. I'd wear them more if they were.

haha i picked uo on that too, but since im a girl, i have indeed worn a tartan skirt so there was no point for me to argue. sadly enough tho, the weather does not permit enough skirt-wearing as it should. hence why i spend about 360 days of the year in jeans. *sigh*.   but yeah, alephnull, we may not be technically a "race" but we're a different nationality, at least. and thats cool that your mammy is so proud of where she's from that she's brought you over here. do you like scotland?

i'm having pork for tea tonight

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Hapimeses said:
alephnull said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:

haha i picked uo on that too, but since im a girl, i have indeed worn a tartan skirt so there was no point for me to argue. sadly enough tho, the weather does not permit enough skirt-wearing as it should. hence why i spend about 360 days of the year in jeans. *sigh*.   but yeah, alephnull, we may not be technically a "race" but we're a different nationality, at least. and thats cool that your mammy is so proud of where she's from that she's brought you over here. do you like scotland?

i'm having pork for tea tonight

That said, it's a gorgeous day today. If I had a tarten mini-skirt, I'd be sporting it for all to see. And I've no idea what I'm having for tea tonight, although pork does sound good.

Hapimeses said:

That said, it's a gorgeous day today. If I had a tarten mini-skirt, I'd be sporting it for all to see. And I've no idea what I'm having for tea tonight, although pork does sound good.

twas a reference to his alleged pet pig lol.

dude are you sure we're living in the same area?? its cloudy here, and dawve24 said that in fife its all thundery. ah, scottish weather, eh? ;-P so unpredictable its practically predictable.

trashleg said:
Hapimeses said:

dude are you sure we're living in the same area?? its cloudy here, and dawve24 said that in fife its all thundery. ah, scottish weather, eh? ;-P so unpredictable its practically predictable.

Ah, I missed the porcine references; so, you in the same boat as me then: clueless about tea?

And, yes, it's bloody roasting here. There are clouds, yes, but none between the sun and me. Are you positive it's so cloudy over your way? That all said, the weather reports claim thunder is very likely. Seems odd given how lovely it is out there.

Hapimeses said:
trashleg said:
Hapimeses said:

Ah, I missed the porcine references; so, you in the same boat as me then: clueless about tea?

And, yes, it's bloody roasting here. There are clouds, yes, but none between the sun and me. Are you positive it's so cloudy over your way? That all said, the weather reports claim thunder is very likely. Seems odd given how lovely it is out there.

i can hear the rumbling - there's a huge-ass grey cloud over Bonnyrigg right now. eeee i love thunder! i hope there's lightning too, i know the two arent always together... eeeeee!!

i've made the marinade for the pork il send you the recipe so u can try it if you want and you can surprise your wife with a tasty dinner