By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft might have touched the casual audience..

it is mostly in the internet buzz and Natal is not gonna be released before, let's wait, ... 2 years ?

In 2 months, they will have forgotten it

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Stephen Spielberg is the main reason why it's so widespread.

Microsoft handled their motion tech very smart... Not the actual tech, but their show at e3.

Check out my game about moles ^

You'd think the girls would be more interested in the purple dildo than the camera... damn their exhibitionist ways!!!! :(

Cool stuff. Let's see if they remember the Natal buzz in Q2 2010, when it releases. This is where the challenge will be. How long can MS keep the buzz going before the casuals lose interest? They have a very short attention span.

I'm waiting to see/hear "Natal is a fad!" posts.

Yes, Natal touches me in my no no spots.

Around the Network

Natal is very hot right now.

The only problem is that it is going to be difficult for Microsoft to keep up the enthusiasm for the next year until the product is released.

And it might even be longer. The Xbox Creative Director would not commit to a 2010 release on Jimmy Fallon's show (from his tone, I doubt we are looking at a preemptive 2009 release).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I dont think microsoft is worried about maintaining the enthusiasm for Natal- the mainstream media is helping to make more people aware of it. Of course its not gonna change the market until its released.

Right now, there is already buzz for Natal- they should just focus on improving and fine tuning the system, and getting software support for its release. Im expecting the usual info blackout until next E3 (or perhaps a little at next years GDC). The moment of truth will be E3 2010 when they'll probably reveal the launch lineup of software, price, and release date (im guessing a holiday 2010 would be the smart strategic move).

I saw NATAL on the Jimmy Falon show and guess what? I'm still unimpressed as FUCK!!!! The cars in Burnout seemed to be working fine untill Falon took over lol.

ps-button said:
G4 is partially sponsored by MS, Sony doesn't give a fuck about G4....as a matter of fact fuck g4. Sony already patented Voice Keyboard for PC. Live and learn

LOL. You do realise in 1998 I was using voice keyboard on M$ word. It's been around long before Sony thought of it. Sony's version maybe patented but M$ version works awesome now.

Natal will be huge!, Today I met up with my ordinary friends (none of them are gamers) to watch the lakers vs orlando game and one of my friends asks me all exicted "Man have you seen the new thing thats coming out for the xbox!"? Im like yeah it's called Natal, he is like I cant wait for it to come out and that technology is amazing! he is already planning on buying a 360 for it, then my other female friend says yeah my nephew showed me videos of the game and it looks very fun, I was so surprised to hear my ordinary friends talk about Natal

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.