By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - G4's Big Announcement???

I have no idea what it could be....I just hope it isn't some bullshit scam. Like revealing Kevin Pereira's Halo 3 screen name or something.

Hailing it as the biggest news ever is a bit odd.....I can't even remember the last time G4 announced anything I didn't already know, let alone something really cool... 

Around the Network

So when will we know the announcement?

At 7:20 tonight. If you live in my time zone, eastern USA. Soooo....about 3 and a half hours.

Okay thank you :).

Was just on the G4 forums, checking it out.....speculation all over the place....from Olivia Munn being pregnant to Kevin Pererra being pregnant to Kevin Pererra growing a beard on live tv. Also speculation that Electric Playground will come back.

Around the Network

All this conversation is mildly amusing, but what about Halo 3 I have the odd sense that some of you are not finishing the fight.

Darc Requiem said:
Apostrovich said:
Attack of the show is like 10% videogame content, so they don't count. Despite the fact that this announcement is on there tonight.

Yeah but Attack of the Show is in the spirit of the original G4/Tech TV merger. The funny thing is when G4 and Tech TV combined, I thought it would be great. Yet the combined network has less gaming and tech content than the seperate networks did. BTW Oh yeah I forgot about Cheat. The gaming tips and trick show they have. So you have Attack of the Show, Cheat, and X-Play. Only three shows that are true to the original G4/Tech TV premise. I mean Electric Playground was boring as hell but at least it was gaming related....

A little off topic, but Electric Playground gave the original Smash Bros a 20 out of 100. Can anyone actually believe that? 20% for Smash Bros? Now that's quality reviewing!!

Just kiss the tip.

I never started the fight, and if I ever play any of the Halo games, it will be after the non-RROD 360s and Ninja Gaiden 2 come out.

Edit---Also, Kevin Pererra said it will not have anything to do with Halo 3. 

Legend11 said:

Here's a video I found for Attack of the Show which is kinda funny (and hot)... 

WARNING: THIS IS NOT SUITABLE/SAFE FOR WORK

Mmm - Olivia is a hottie! I didn't see anything bad, why wouldn't you be able to watch this at work? You should be able to view this at work, unless you're a monk.

Dodece said:
All this conversation is mildly amusing, but what about Halo 3 I have the odd sense that some of you are not finishing the fight.

LOL - hilarious man.  I will probably finish the fight this weekend.  How long has G4 been around?  Maybe the biggest news on G4 isn't that big at all.  Perhaps this is the biggest news since the merge...My guess is that it's some company merging w/ another.