By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft should start buying Sony's Exclusives from 1st and 2nd Party

@Reasonable, it is suspicious in intent because I'm hoping somebody in Microsoft will see it and think "Yeah, we should premiere The Last Guardian at E3 2010."

Around the Network

Microsoft loves their third parties. Even though Sony may get these games, Microsoft gets behind the third party stuff as it was their own. Look at COD series, GH & Rock Band, Madden...etc. I do predict Insomniac Games is making a new game that will also be on the 360. Not Ratchet or Resistance, Sony owns those IPs.

CGI-Quality said:
RAZurrection said:
Microsoft tries to limit their first party stuff to games that actually sell.

Yea, cuz Uncharted , Gran Turismo, Ratchet, LittleBIGPlanet, Killzone.....didn't "actually" sell, oh wait.......

OT: This thread is asking for trouble, I'm not sure what the purpose of it is. Microsoft can't buy anything that's owned by Sony.

I had a PS3 but I sold it so I could buy a Wii and DS (which I haven't been able to afford yet), but Sony continues to bring the great games.  And I'm not in any position to buy 4 or 5 consoles, so it would help me out if 360 could get The Last Guardian and still work a bit on getting MGS 4 too.  Actually, I'm not that big of a God of War fan.  I did like Uncharted (I think the new one is influenced greatly by RE5 though and that's on 360), but I also think the Tomb Raider games you can get on 360 are just as good.  I definitely prefer Lara Croft and Samus Aran to Nathan Drake.

txrattlesnake said:

I had a PS3 but I sold it so I could buy a Wii and DS (which I haven't been able to afford yet), but Sony continues to bring the great games.  And I'm not in any position to buy 4 or 5 consoles, so it would help me out if 360 could get The Last Guardian and still work a bit on getting MGS 4 too.  Actually, I'm not that big of a God of War fan.  I did like Uncharted (I think the new one is influenced greatly by RE5 though and that's on 360), but I also think the Tomb Raider games you can get on 360 are just as good.  I definitely prefer Lara Croft and Samus Aran to Nathan Drake.

It was your own decision to pass out the Sony games. Just live with it.

lmao

OP is too funny.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I prefer Samus Aran and Lara Croft in bed as well...oh wait...that's not what you meant (a little joke. no offense meant)

kanariya said:
txrattlesnake said:

It was your own decision to pass out the Sony games. Just live with it.

Yeah, but Microsoft has shown a great interest this gen in getting the best Japanese games on their console as well.  Look how long it took them to get Final Fantasy XIV after Sony announced it as an exclusive.  I'm just letting them know if they are out there reading this site that we would like to have The Last Guardian on 360 too and would greatly appreciate any effort they could make to acquire it.

@txrattlesnake

You made ur choice that u prefer all system over the PS3 (and then sold it), so why are u crying

now?If u REALLY want it back sell ur systems and buy a PS3 again

BTW:replace copies with units in the last line of ur seg XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

D_Boy said:
Thanks man...still can't see it...but at least now I can imagine it

There you go D_Boy that's the image all of the smaller facepalm pictures were making up. Now as for my thoughts on this thread. I think another Starfleet Captian sums it up best.

The Sisko is NOT amused.

Dont ever put MS and The Last Guardian in the same sentence again