By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trashleg said:

*revival*
i can confirm that US and UK sizes are the same, and i am a ... ha :p!

Aww. Terrible!

And here is some more.

Around the Network

Low C/High B with a nice shape = my perfect pair of boobs, depressingly enough I've never met a girl that had those exactly and I wanted to talk to for more than 10 minutes.... or isn't a lesbian (although that's fun as well)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

SJGohan3972 said:
Low C/High B with a nice shape = my perfect pair of boobs, depressingly enough I've never met a girl that had those exactly and I wanted to talk to for more than 10 minutes.... or isn't a lesbian (although that's fun as well)

That's exactly me! And that's what my lady friend is too

trunkswd said:

I am away for a couple days and this thread is still going strong. Doesn't surprise me.

I always found Megan Fox hot.

I def agree

My friend and I were talking today about this: Does evolution make boobs bigger???

Around the Network

this is almost as good as this thread

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47231

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RockSmith372 said:
My friend and I were talking today about this: Does evolution make boobs bigger???

I don't think so. You just never see big boobs in the past because of all the clothes that women wore back then.

RockSmith372 said:

Nope! There is no evolution, only adaptation. 

One thing I have notices, girls with huge boobs, generally have no ass, and girls with small boobs have a very nice ass (exluding of course, fat chick, cuz they can have a huge ass and huge boobs). Is it just me, or is that true?

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Snesboy said:
RockSmith372 said:

I don't think so. You just never see big boobs in the past because of all the clothes that women wore back then.

That is true! people weren't very revealing of boobs until the 1920s.

ironman said:
RockSmith372 said:

Nope! There is no evolution, only adaptation. 

One thing I have notices, girls with huge boobs, generally have no ass, and girls with small boobs have a very nice ass (exluding of course, fat chick, cuz they can have a huge ass and huge boobs). Is it just me, or is that true?

Yeah it's true.