By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
D_Boy said:
I would pay a high price to be a part of that pic. But seriously, if there is any such thing as perfection in life, it's boobs. The softness is unrivalled. Second is ass. Also, Epic Boobs are Epic and Hot. What would you like to do to them? My list is extremely triple x rated...so I won't start listing mine.

This is about opinions of boobies, not what you would to to them.

Around the Network

The boobies in this thread has me so freaking giddy right now

Opinions huh....well...I think I can speak for all males (heterosexual anyway) when I say that "Boobs are awesome." I have never met a single person that didn't like them.

Yeah what guy(straight guy) doesn't like boobs? seriously its in every guys blood to LOVE boobs

I thought this topic would be more fun then it was.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

Only the first 45 seconds are relevant.

^^ He's a funny guy..but I really don't like his delivery method. It annoys me.

Boobies are cool! But if they are too big, they start to sag...so B-C cup ftw. However, a nice pare of bewbs or no match for a nice round bubblebutt.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Snesboy said:
trashleg said:
lmao@RockSmith

and Snesboy, you have a girl.. i thought u said any other boobs were just yucky anyway?! lol.. btw, i like your sig thingy. how did you do it? i want one.

Other boobs are yucky but yours don't seem like they would look repulsive.

And how do you do what?

its ok, i figured it out! i was talking about making the link thing is your sig.. but i did it

btw, are US sizes different to UK sizes? cos a B isnt very big over here..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Um... yeah. Of course I like boobs. Don't most heterosexual men?

Big, medium, small, it doesn't matter as long as they have a nice shape.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger