By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market domination is 2009

If you go by that logic you have to start back at zero. Also, excuses are like assholes, everybody has(I have 2) one and some are one.

Around the Network

1) Uh, yeah, it will sell a lot better for a while if this happens, the rest of your logic I don't really follow
2)I don't care if this gets me a ban; just saying "Live in Your World Play in Ours" in a non-ironic sense kind of makes you come across as a tool.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Lol @ thread. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Btw, It's totaly awsome for a console (for anything!) to already have millions of sold units before it's launched. That's magic, folks.

^That's nothing, just wait for the $59 DS! It'll have over 100million sold units on day ONE!
I billion sold DS's......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
blaydcor said:
1) Uh, yeah, it will sell a lot better for a while if this happens, the rest of your logic I don't really follow
2)I don't care if this gets me a ban; just saying "Live in Your World Play in Ours" in a non-ironic sense kind of makes you come across as a tool.

Bold and reded

If you know about The PLAYSTATION at its best then you will know what that means ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Stop. No one is waiting anymore, for anything. It is what it is, and it will remain as is. Just enjoy the games that come out for the system you own.

Serious_frusting said:
blaydcor said:

Bold and reded

If you know about The PLAYSTATION at its best then you will know what that means ;)

Oh, I do, I remember the commercials very well. But just saying it with the zealous, almost religious reverence on display in the first post (it's just a damn marketing thing, after all), comes of as super lame. Unless it has triangle, square, circle and x color-coded and where they belonged, that would make it awesome.

I mean, what if I made threads about the original Gameboy and closed them with "PLAY IT LOUD!" or something like that.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

voty2000 said:

If you go by that logic you have to start back at zero. Also, excuses are like assholes, everybody has(I have 2) one and some are one.

Erm...

Okay I hate to say this but this is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen to explain why PS3 is selling poorly (compared to Wii).

I have been saying this all along and so have a lot of people, I'm sure, if PS3 had launched at $300 it would be the market leader right now. But you can't go around saying it hasn't had a "true launch" yet.

Now I do agree it's a whole new ball game when PS3 drops to $299 and maybe even a slim model to sweeten the pot. PS3 sales will shoot well ahead of the 360 and be in the same ballpark as the Wii.