By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 hits Japanese stores ! ! - Lines ! !

A line for Halo 3 in Japan :-p
BTW, did they localize the game ??

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Around the Network
stranne said:
Hm, when I look at Halo numbers in Worldwide Million Sellers it says 0.10/0.11 for Japan. On the Japanese Totals page it says 80k/54k.

What's your predictions for Halo 3 in Japan lifetime? I'll say 300k.

That's because the Worldwide Million Sellers page is going by shipped. And the Japanese totals section is going by sold.

ANYWAYS, I expect Halo 3's sales to actually do really well for an Xbox title. Are there any other big releases in Japan this week?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Man you scared me there with the title, thought I woke up in bizzaro world... where the PS3 domination started months ago...

@Fonz: Yes the game is localized... Master Chief is called "Tashiro: the Eater of Souls" in Japan. Also the aliens are mystical japanese demons and nobody is fighting to save the world, it´s all about honor.

stof said:
stranne said:
Hm, when I look at Halo numbers in Worldwide Million Sellers it says 0.10/0.11 for Japan. On the Japanese Totals page it says 80k/54k.

What's your predictions for Halo 3 in Japan lifetime? I'll say 300k.

That's because the Worldwide Million Sellers page is going by shipped. And the Japanese totals section is going by sold.

ANYWAYS, I expect Halo 3's sales to actually do really well for an Xbox title. Are there any other big releases in Japan this week?

So the difference is unsold copies returned from retailers? And they shipped 10% more of Halo2 than Halo1 and only sold half? Ouch.

El Duderino said:

Man you scared me there with the title, thought I woke up in bizzaro world... where the PS3 domination started months ago...

@Fonz: Yes the game is localized... Master Chief is called "Tashiro: the Eater of Souls" in Japan. Also the aliens are mystical japanese demons and nobody is fighting to save the world, it´s all about honor.

This forum would be really boring without your posts El Duderino

Around the Network

where are the charts