By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 hits Japanese stores ! ! - Lines ! !

Yeah i'm bored of this shit that "Every new member is either Gballzack or blue. Welcome Girl Gamer.

Around the Network

It's a nice site, haven't been a member of a forum in forever and a day. I'll try and keep my opinions lowkey which shouldn't be a prob I don't have many to begin with, lol.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
It's a nice site, haven't been a member of a forum in forever and a day. I'll try and keep my opinions lowkey which shouldn't be a prob I don't have many to begin with, lol.

Thats not the style! Be flamboyant, people on this site love brave predictions. Things like J.Lucas' minimum sales of the Wii being 230M.

If everybody was sensible and lowkey the world would be a boring place. 

gamingdevil said:
Yeah i'm bored of this shit that "Every new member is either Gballzack or blue. Welcome Girl Gamer.

Don't forget to nominate her in 2007 User Popularity Elimination Game... be aware G... I have a great fun too when I read posts like this... Three weeks. Maybe month... 

I just ordered my Halo 3 LE from the Yodobashi Camera website. It arrived at my place at about 9:30am today (27th, release day here in Japan) No need for me to wait in a line

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

A Line? Where??

gamingdevil said:
A Line? Where??

oh george come on, haven't i learned you about sarcasm yet :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I wonder what goes on inside these guys heads when they are waiting all alone in a "queue"...and then people start pointing and taking pictures of them :)

hey the guy in the "line" isn't japanese...perfect. Any idea How many Ex-pat US live in Japan?

Halo might sell about 250K life time sales in Japan

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

No way are half the people in Japan who own 360s going to buy Halo 3....they don't even like FPSs. Frankly I'm surprised MS is even trying for Japan, the sales are a tenth of the PS3s, and the PS3 sales are none too substantial.

P.S. Anybody think this guy looks like Ryan Dunn? 

Dallinor said:

You expect 2 million 360's to be sold in japan? :O

Yes, and I don't think it's that far fetched in 4 more years.