By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

hatmoza 2.0 said:
I notice nobody has made a list of qualified Sony leaders

Here's my short-list:

- Sir Darth Non-Gravity Cake the First

- the C_E_L_L

So pick your leader

Around the Network

List of nominees for Sony leader:

Kantor

Carmina2008

Starcraft

Choose!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

this all seems rather silly to me I'm a fan of sony but that doesn't mean anyone here speaks for me. There might be some things that some say that I agree with but I can still speak for myself.
I might not say anywhere near as much as other people on this site but even if I don't say something it doesn't mean I agree.

Don't laugh but the only 2 on that list I would prefer to take Megamans place are Hatmoza and CGI-Quality!

seece said:
Don't laugh but the only 2 on that list I would prefer to take Megamans place are Hatmoza and CGI-Quality!

CGI is too normal. We need somebody completely outrageous.

Like CrazzyMan, or MikeB.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
seece said:

I think its about time Sonybois were seen in a good light, it might calm down all the fueds!!

seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:

I think its about time Sonybois were seen in a good light, it might calm down all the fueds!!

Then, may I put my own name forward?

Kantor said:
seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:

No comment

Edi - Why is there not Xbox leader .....

If you have any problem with any user, report their posts. Mods will check it. You're no one to say how others should act.

seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:

No comment

Edi - Why is there not Xbox leader .....

I vote Squilliam.