By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

I miss Megaman games :(

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I fear an attempt on Megaman2's life. I will see to it that security is increased.

That wont help

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

at first i was against it, now im for it after going thru this post

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Why do I have the feeling that megaman.2's 360 review: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=75964 was the reason this thread was created?

I, just because i dont like ppl in general ha

Around the Network

I think he should stay, because it's hilarious.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
CGI-Quality said:
Kzoellner said:

Unless their name is CGI-Quality of course.....

CGI-Quality is no name.

CGI-Quality is a brand.

non-gravity said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kzoellner said:

Unless their name is CGI-Quality of course.....

CGI-Quality is no name.

CGI-Quality is a brand.

CGI-Quality is no brand.

CGI-Quality is a Dream (Soon to be reality...Heavy Rain).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Pathetic Thread. Of Course Only Sony Fans Would Do This.

coolbeans said:
Wow, I wonder if this thread would've happened if he didn't post thread about the 360. "NO"

Wow, I wonder if WW1 would've happened if Serbians hadn't killed the Archduke Franz Ferdinand. "YES"