By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The worst part about Halo 3

ssj12 said:
i have to say the 2nd to last level sucks major ars.

I keep hearing people say that but I didn't mind it much. It's definitely not as great as the flying level previous to it or the final level, but it's not bad. It is hard though.

The game definitely could have used another hour or two of gameplay. It's not Gears or Heavenly Sword short but I expect more out of Halo.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

sticky cross hairs? maybe i just force mine where i want it to go but i havent noticed that

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Final-Fan said:
Actually one "real" thing I hate about Halo is the "sticky crosshairs". All it does is throw my aim off. is there any way to turn this off?

If there is, I want to know. I hate that stuff. It bothered the crap out of me in Bioshock, too.

I'll manually aim my shots, thankyouverymuch.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

goddog said:
sticky cross hairs? maybe i just force mine where i want it to go but i havent noticed that

You haven't noticed that if an enemy moves past the crosshairs your aim will follow it a little?  And when an enemy moves in front of the one you want to shoot and pulls your aim away for the third time you want to strangle the programmer responsible? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Honestly the worst thing about halo 3 is the ppl who play it.. hopped on earlier today at a friends house...wow sometimes I wish I could shoot some of those ppl in real life. Boy do I love racist ppl.....

lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

@weezy

Your posts are so hilarious.

I want to know how the Xbox Live people conduct themselves. Is it full of racism and little kids who curse like sailors? I heard you can block individual people in this one though so that's good.

no havnt had the cross hair problem, but then again i never let it wander im always making ajustments, the only times ive been slow is durring long distance sniping, and the fing arbiter walks into the shot half the time

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

People length of a game is very subjective.

I'am a hide and gun person, it really makes games long for me.

Oh and it's official, my room mates beat Halo 3 within 5-6 hours. Just to compare, that's the same amount of time I beat Lair in.