By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Much better SDF review

I think he is saying that even though this site is a joke, it doesn't change the fact that people actually think like this

Around the Network

Damn, they're not even trying these day. They used to do Hus-level stuff that made you want to yell at them, but now it's not fun anymore. ;_;

Awww, people should just have fun with this kind of stuff. The game market is like the ocean, it will move and flow of its own accord however the winds and currents decide, no matter what direction people say the waves are going.

I laughed pretty hard at the "Xbox Pleasefixme" hadn't heard that one before. Then when I looked back over it I notcied the Halo 1 picture, and the 2.5 score, which cracked me up :)

Admittedly however it could have been a lot funnier.

@endimion
The general consensus among critics is that while the video at E3 wasn't exactly as spectacular as the pre-rendered video, it was close enough to be a sucess.

@Dallinor
first of I don't give a damn about what people think (i respect their opinion though) I believe facts and only facts.... I never said KZ2 trailer E3 2007 wasn't a success.... I'm saying just on graphical FACTS both video are worlds apart..... one has high level definition 3D clouds and smoke with great effects of all kinds... the other one is about as close to what exist already on the market.... (i'm talking just about the video sequence)..... we'll see in game.... but the more the time goes the more KZ 2 E3 2007 trailer doesn't look that good anymore.... I hope for you guys on PS3 that i'm wrong...... but for now I'll just wait and see... I was planning to buy one maybe next year but if all the exclu are like lair, not up to the expectation... I'll wait more or simply pass..... I do hate Sony.... but if they do a good job and get some REALLY good exclusive in a good quantity i'll buy one... I'm not stubborn and stupid....