By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Woot Finally Beat Twilight Princess - Spoiler Attached - Youve been warned

So after owning the game a year and a half, I finally beat it. Total playtime 43 Hours, 56 minutes. Yes, i know, I take my time lol

Ok so for the spoiler part, wtf Midna? I didnt know she was such a vandalistic emo crybaby

Around the Network

cool game, though i still have like 5 poe souls till i get everything.

congrats. now get every thing there is to get in the game...that is so time consuming and it can suck at times. oh well, its still my current favorite game.

Twilight princess was a fantastic game.

TP is ok but I felt it lacked and Personally think Wind Waker is better and WW and Zelda LADX are the best zelda's but Like Okami MUCH MUCH more than TP.

Around the Network

^correction. Twilight Princess IS a fantastic game

I still play it, just started another game

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

you know, everyone who would play this game on this site already beat it, the spoiler part was unnecessary.

Congrats, lol. I freakin' love TP. I enjoyed every moment of it.

Haven't played this game in a while. I should fire it up. And what's up with Midna? She's SMOKING HOT, that's what's up!

Ryudo said:
TP is ok but I felt it lacked and Personally think Wind Waker is better and WW and Zelda LADX are the best zelda's but Like Okami MUCH MUCH more than TP.

Personally, I liked WW the least out of all the Zelda games, ok, maybe 2nd to last - I really couldn't feel the Four Swords adventures. WW was a good game, but the environments lacked real depth (ha the irony, its an ocean!) OOT remains my fav, TP takes 2nd, then MM