By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Woot Finally Beat Twilight Princess - Spoiler Attached - Youve been warned

bardicverse said:

So after owning the game a year and a half, I finally beat it. Total playtime 43 Hours, 56 minutes. Yes, i know, I take my time lol

Ok so for the spoiler part, wtf Midna? I didnt know she was such a vandalistic emo crybaby

Welcome to the club.

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
Ryudo said:
TP is ok but I felt it lacked and Personally think Wind Waker is better and WW and Zelda LADX are the best zelda's but Like Okami MUCH MUCH more than TP.

Personally, I liked WW the least out of all the Zelda games, ok, maybe 2nd to last - I really couldn't feel the Four Swords adventures. WW was a good game, but the environments lacked real depth (ha the irony, its an ocean!) OOT remains my fav, TP takes 2nd, then MM

That's the exact opposite of me

My preferences are: WW >> MM >> TP >> OoT.

Anyhow, congratulations on completing TP... I think to complete the story my first go was about 50 hours, but then I had completed most of the side missions by that time too, and only had a couple of bugs and about 10-15 poes left.... by 60 hours I only had 2 poes left, then it took me 10 hours going over everywhere to find the last 2

have you REALLY completed Twilight Princess? All heart pieces obtained, all side quests dominated? Congratulations anyway, even if you just did the main story. I didn't like the final boss battle myself, Ganondorf was too easy... and it was Ganondorf, not Ganon :/, i'm not so much of a fan of the new "dog-Ganon" either, though i do like his design.
I have to redo TP actually, thanks for reminding me, i didn't call myself "Ixis" the last time so i must delete that file. I'm knee deep in WW though, just found all the Treasure Charts so now i'm off to collect all the Heart Pieces and Figurines :)

How technical is your game?

No I think I was shy a few poes, and heart pieces. otherwise, I did all else.
@twroo - I found WW too easy, aimed towards introducing kids to the Zelda series, thus the cartoonish cel shading techniques, to make it more attractive to kids. OOT had a much better story, a lot of cool ideas, and a lot harder (ask all the OOT fans about the Water Temple) but thats IMO