By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - your favorite stand up comedian ?

who is your favorite stand up comedian ?

tbh I liked Chris Rock, Russle Peters and Eddie Murphy but there is a guy after watching him I realized that he is on a league of his own. The stuff he did was brilliant and unmatched in my opinion

I'm talking of course about the legendary George Carlin

one of George's quotes "I distinguish between maniacs and crazy people. A maniac will beat 9 people to death with a steel Dildo, a crazy person would beat 9 people to death with a steel Dildo while wearing a Bugs Bunny suit at the time"

so who's yours ?

Around the Network

Carlin, period, hands down.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Bob Newhart.

Jack Dee

I think nobody here on this board will know him, but my favourite is without a doubt the german comedian Dieter Nuhr...

...he is a genius. I love his dry sense of humour 

Around the Network

Eddie murphy! Even if he only did 2 specials, they were fucking funny!

Germany have comedians? lol

highwaystar101 said:
Germany have comedians? lol

Yeah, actually we have! And some of them are pretty good

And to give you some absolute useless information: one of our most popular comedians called Mario Barth just recently set a world record for having the biggest comedy audience ever with 70000 people attending his show in the "Berliner Olympiastadium"...

George Carlin was amazing. Chris Rock's earlier stand ups were much better than his more recent ones. Prior was a genius.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Do they need to be alive?

If not, Richard Pryor, no questions asked.

If living, Dave Chappelle. Eddie Murphy would be here instead but he doesn't do standup anymore.

Bill Cosby also used to be hilarious.