By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I was good at Wii Fit but EA Active is rough.

My knees don't get tired, but my leg muscles do though. Besides, I don't have a bike :P

Around the Network

Question for people currently using EA Active:

Shortly after buying and starting to use Wii Fit, it was quickly brought to my attention that I greatly disturb the people living in the apartment below us when performing certain high-impact exercises (jogging especially). I think even the step exercises might have been a bit noisy if I wasn't careful and got a bit too "into it".

So, after that happened, I modified my routine to avoid making too much noise, but that hasn't been much of a problem because of the variety of exercises available in Wii Fit. So, my question is: Do you think there is a large enough variety of low-impact exercises available in EA Active to justify a purchase by someone in my situation?

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

was less intense than other days, but it was more about arm exercises. the dancing was crazy, it was like 'you look good!' and i wanted to laugh.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

@ ramuji, i would definetly say so

although it has side to side jumping, you may want to skip

but yeh it was way more exercises than wii fit, and many that arent running around etc

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Thanks, Pyramid Head.
I'll keep it on my radar, and compare it with Wii Fit Plus once both are available here.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Around the Network

no prob

Xen said:
Gee guys, just go for a half an hour jog every night. Really makes me feel batter and gets my heart working well.

Jogging isn't going to get you into very good shape. =P

Upgrade to running. ;)

ramuji said:
Question for people currently using EA Active:

Shortly after buying and starting to use Wii Fit, it was quickly brought to my attention that I greatly disturb the people living in the apartment below us when performing certain high-impact exercises (jogging especially). I think even the step exercises might have been a bit noisy if I wasn't careful and got a bit too "into it".

So, after that happened, I modified my routine to avoid making too much noise, but that hasn't been much of a problem because of the variety of exercises available in Wii Fit. So, my question is: Do you think there is a large enough variety of low-impact exercises available in EA Active to justify a purchase by someone in my situation?

LoL, that was exactly my problem, my father was waking up a lot of time shouting to stop it

especially if playing with shoes and having someone to do joking exercise with you

if you play without shoes it's not that noisy

i still haven't play a lot though, i have exams... : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I really want EA Active and was gonna pick it up until they announced the expanded version at E3. I'll have to wait for that.

Kenology said:
I really want EA Active and was gonna pick it up until they announced the expanded version at E3. I'll have to wait for that.

what expanded version? Wii Fit Plus, or is there an expanded EA Sports Active already announced?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)