By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why r ppl pissed off by the "PS3 is the future believe" thing...again?

hatmoza 2.0 said:
Who needs well thought out slogans when you have a pet sheep?

What is even greater is that the color of that sheep matches the color of my PS3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
^ People STILL taking it too seriously.....lol......oh well.

To be fair half the people that have it in their signature take it seriously.

Now that I think about it, you're right my friend, and that's unfortunate. Oh well, I guess we all are taking it too seriously......

haha, no I don't believe everyone is. But you just know there are a couple on here that would sell their grandma and more for Sony to come 1st .. those are the people I'm talking about. Not naming any names!

I like the other one better. Dont remember who has it but the slogan goes something like this.. "Its a Playstation exclusive thing, you wouldnt understand". A bit more umpf in that one.

because they think everything pro-Ps3 is anti-wii or anti-360

Here is your simple solution.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I just put it because i play it and prefer it more than my other consoles. Wii isn't for me and Xbox's online cost money and all i pretty much do is play online. It might mean that I'm a sony fanboy to some people but oh well i know what i am

Wasn't the whole "believe" concept introduced by Halo 3?

I personally don't like the underscore between each letter. Looks pretty lame to me.

hahaha CGI ur loving this thread aint u

hahaha CGI ur loving this thread aint u