By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers E3 GAMEPLAY VIDEO!!!!

Holy crap, this really suprised me (in a good way).

Around the Network

Looks really great!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Anyone know if this game will support 2 (or more) players simutaneously? The first game was 4p at once iirc, just wondering if this will be similar.

dahuman said:
IxisNaugus said:
@ Soriku. Didn't they say a Q4 2009 release for Japan? If so, doesn't that mean we'd get it much later, or am i mistaken?

Also, lol @ when the Mario Galaxy 2 music started playing. It distracted me XD

I think they are already working on English VO and text, which means it's very possible that we might get it this year in NA as well, I'm sure this isn't nearly as much of a pain in the ass as FF12.

Come to think of it, recent trailers did have English VO's. You may be right about this. I live in Europe though, so i'm a little worried that we'll get the game at least a fair number of month's after everybdy else :/

How technical is your game?

Looks good. It's nice to see that this game has been taken seriously.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

why does almost everybody in the FF games have unreasonably large weapons. seriously, the black guy's sword/axe thing looks about the size of a small car.

anywho the game looks pretty good. may be worth buying, and im not a huge FF fan. i also loved it when the mario galaxy 2 music came on. i laughed.

TX109 said:

why does almost everybody in the FF games have unreasonably large weapons. seriously, the black guy's sword/axe thing looks about the size of a small car.

anywho the game looks pretty good. may be worth buying, and im not a huge FF fan. i also loved it when the mario galaxy 2 music came on. i laughed.

Visual/camera perspective. In flat 3d which is what we have with video games often character items like weapons don't mix so well with peoples eyes. So often the wepaons are made bigger in games like this so that when the weapon is at a farther distance(striking) the weapon still has adquete visual presence. Wheres a short sword wouldn't be noticed much.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Nice. It was considered a vaporware for a lot of people, and it's funny how the game is turning so good...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

The game looks incredible, can't wait to play it :D

.jayderyu said:
TX109 said:

Visual/camera perspective. In flat 3d which is what we have with video games often character items like weapons don't mix so well with peoples eyes. So often the wepaons are made bigger in games like this so that when the weapon is at a farther distance(striking) the weapon still has adquete visual presence. Wheres a short sword wouldn't be noticed much.

Honestly. Look into your heart. Do you seriously believe that is why so many JRPG characters are designed with absurdly large weapons.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.