By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3: New Fragile Screen shots, wow.

chasmatic12 said:
We need a lock-on feature. Otherwise, this game looks fantastic.

Yes, it plays a lot like Monster Hunter. The fighting is actually surprisingly similar the more I think about it. (in concept, of course Fragile doens't have huge swords, etc.)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Hyperion said:
It really doesn't look that great. I doubt this game will do more than 85%. I think I'll rent, since it looks like a pretty good game, but nothing amazing.

It has a great art direction and you say it doesn't look all that great?  You must have extremely high standards.  The only part of the game that hasn't impressed me so far from this game was the combat system but that's just because combat is not the main focus of the game.  I mean, who played BioShock for the shooting? People played it for the story and atmosphere.  Same thing with this game.

I guess it has a nice style, but it's not technically impressive at all. And I really do hope this game has a great story and atmosphere. This game has been out for a while right? Can you confirm if the story is awesome? Can anyone, plz?

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Hyperion said:
I guess it has a nice style, but it's not technically impressive at all. And I really do hope this game has a great story and atmosphere. This game has been out for a while right? Can you confirm if the story is awesome? Can anyone, plz?

I can't confirm it but several sources including IGN have praised the story as well as importers apparently.

I know it didn't do as well in Japan as I hoped but it still looks like a solid game. I've played other Tri-Cresendo games before, Baten Kaitos and Eternal Sonata. Loved them both. Gonna pick it up.