By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So who's going to win The NBA Finals?

I'm taking Orlando in 6 for the upset. I hate super stars in the league like Kobe/ Lebron....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

I'm taking Orlando in 6 for the upset. I hate super stars in the league like Kobe/ Lebron....

someone agrees!

but yeh dwight howard is a superstar

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

the lakers.

Pyramid Head said:
^^^

im not sure why they havent gotten the same calls, you are right about the lakers this year. the finals is the ultimate test of that tho i guess.

they will definetly have to attack dwight, and throw dwight at the line when close. hedo tho is the guy they should fear the most, i was slow to admit he was good since sacremento, but this playoff hes won me over, and killed all the teams ive been rooting for.

thinking about this more, i just cant see jackson not winning the coaching matchup. some say hes had stars etc, but i really think hes a good coach. hes going to be harder for SVG than say rivers (he has had good players) and brown, who i never like on offense, lebron creates the highlights.

It's hard to say.  Phil has never seemed to be a big "adjustments" guy to me.  He's always been an expert at playing the media more then anything to get calls and such.

To me, the way more way attractive final to watch would have been Denver vs Orlando. I would have watched every game of that. This final, I will watch more games because it's Orlando and not Cleveland but I probably won't watch them all, just when nothing else is on TV.

I also want to see Orlando to win in 6. Orlando was my team back in the day playing NBA Jam. I love Scotty Skiles.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

^^^

nba jam was an amazing game!

scott skiles of back then got punched out by shaq :P

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

I am sure everybody is as hyped as I am about the Morrison and Reddick match up. I know it's going to be a fierce battle and even though I feel Reddick will get the best of his college rival in the stat column, Morrisan's swagger will be unmatched and he will help heart the Lakers with his both his blood and tears (but mainly tears) to a series win.

Undeservedly so, Morrsion's team-mate Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic will win Finals MVP after finally ridding himself of all his suckitude during this playoff run and his horrible regular season run as well. It's obvious he's only going to win for being the Pimp Machine that he is, and I'm sure Morrison will congratulate his team-mate and be happy enough to win his first of many NBA Championships. He will have fierce competition in the future against a Wade and Lebron combo in New York, but I think he'll manage to pull it out time and time again. Ain't no stoppin' the White Mamba - unlike the Black Mamba, the White Mamba just doesn't lose in the Finals.

i honestly WAS thinking about the hilarious irony of those two college stars. theyre both basically useless. reddick is sort of waking up, morrison had a decent kind of rookie year and has dropped off the face of the earth. did you read that article where morrison was saying he doesnt get enough credit for his rookie season? absolutely hilarious. i am rooting for both of them to figure it out, and itd be hilarious if thru injury whatever they have to come in and they drop dueling 30s on each other in the deciding game.

seriously tho funny post.

hahaha yeah reddick starting to find his stride while morrison has completely lost his. Reddick could be a dangerous weapon for Orlando even though he was non-exsistant against the cavs.

I say Orlando