By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin´s Creed 2 For PS3 To Feature Exclusive Content.

Following the exclusive gameplay footage at Sony´s E3 2009 media briefing Patrice Desilets of Ubisoft Montreal announced that certain content of the PSP version, Assassin´s Creed: Bloodlines, will be transferable over to the PS3 version of Assassin´s Creed II. The content includes six new weapons which you can unlock by completing certain objectives in Assassin´s Creed: Bloodlines.

Patrice Desilets:

“There will be over 30 weapons in the final game, not to mention the six additional unique weapons you will be able to unlock by playing Assassin´s Creed: Bloodlines on the PSP and connect it to your PS3. “

Whether or not this content will later be available for download on XBL is not clear, though it seems more unlikely then so. It certainly encourages the extra content addicts to pick up the PlayStation 3 and PSP versions

http://www.nextgn.com/2009/06/03/assassin%C2%B4s-creed-2-for-ps3-to-feature-exclusive-content/

If its true its probably the same thing as 360 getting the Modern warfare 2 map packs first.

Around the Network

But what if I have no PSP?

@d21lewis.

Then you dont get the content, probably

hmm
360 - timed exclusive DLC map packs for biggest and most wanted multiplayer fps game in 2009/2010(probably 7-8months of exclusivity considering that one developer can release only one map pack every quarter),
ps3 - 6 additional weapons to game where most of the people will use Ezios personal stuff? not to mention there will be already 30 weapns to take from your enemies and you need psp to actually unlock this content.
color me unimpressed.

The purpose of this e3 was to convince you to get a psp.

I thought I read in another thread that you were planning on getting on now.

Around the Network

are you sure? is your source correct

if so you need a PSP anyway

so if you don't have a PSP, you won't get them?

thats a nice move by Ubisoft & Sony.

waron said:
hmm
360 - timed exclusive DLC map packs for biggest and most wanted multiplayer fps game in 2009/2010(probably 7-8months of exclusivity considering that one developer can release only one map pack every quarter),
ps3 - 6 additional weapons to game where most of the people will use Ezios personal stuff? not to mention there will be already 30 weapns to take from your enemies and you need psp to actually unlock this content.
color me unimpressed.

U really think it will be 6 months exclusive map packs ?

theprof00 said:
The purpose of this e3 was to convince you to get a psp.

I thought I read in another thread that you were planning on getting on now.

Me?  I'm thinking about it, but I'm still not 100% yet.

eh it's only two maps.