By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NATAL will take XBOX 360 to 100 MILLION SOLD & to the STARS!

OP, I don't understand your point. 100 Million last generation would mean losing to the PS2. 100 Million this generation, when the gaming market has grown significantly, will mean losing badly. The Wii will be at 70-80 million by this time next year, which is the absolute earliest Natal could possibly launch.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Around the Network

What's with all the completely unfounded and absolutely nuts predictions based on Natal?

I swear, I expect it from various fanboys who never use logic anyways, but on top of threads like this there are an abundance of similarly stupid news reports of how Natal is the wii-killer.

lol.

Well, I guess it will just take some time for these overzealous people's to realize their stupidity. Then, just as we go back to 2006 articles to laugh at market predictions of Wii failure we will laugh at stuff like this.

Is that so? I'm sure Natal will boost 360 sales quite a bit, but 100 Million could be a bit too much.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I thought this was Bruce again. :/

Lol viral marketers are so funny. They are so blatantly obvious.

Even if Natal rocketted 360 to a miraculous 100 million, that still wouldn't be enough to beat the Wii. So yeah.. just enjoy your juicy paycheck from MS and be happy with that.

Around the Network

the last post before I posted was in June 2009, a while ago lol

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Showertea said:
OP, I don't understand your point. 100 Million last generation would mean losing to the PS2. 100 Million this generation, when the gaming market has grown significantly, will mean losing badly. The Wii will be at 70-80 million by this time next year, which is the absolute earliest Natal could possibly launch.

and now that time has pretty much come  I can see that you were right, 72-75 Million by june this year.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Your missing the one thing in the original post.

"The proof."

I don't see any proof, anywhere in your first post.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol-olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

you sir, are an xbot

The xbox guy hasn't been online for ages so I think.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d