By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1 More Unannounced Sony Title !

hopefully something big and something we havent heard about before.

Around the Network

the epic exclusive

2 unannounced Lucasarts titles!
BattlefronT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

axumblade said:
markers said:
oh and to add to speculation, sony's conference ran long and it seemed they cut it short. so maybe they decided not to show this?

I stick to the idea that Sony had a lot more to announce but had to throw in the Wand (despite it not being 100% finished) because Microsoft released Natal and Nintendo were going to release Motion +

Actually that is certainly a possibility. Ratchet wasn't shown, nor was Heavy Rain, and I am certain that Ratchet was guaranteed to be shown. Maybe Lightbox game as well?

bonkers555 said:
Could it be Mass Effect 2???

No way in hell. If Sony was smart they would go for Gears 3.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
markers said:
oh and to add to speculation, sony's conference ran long and it seemed they cut it short. so maybe they decided not to show this?

I stick to the idea that Sony had a lot more to announce but had to throw in the Wand (despite it not being 100% finished) because Microsoft released Natal and Nintendo were going to release Motion +

I agree. Microsoft had two Rare games to unveil themselves.

markers said:

Sony bought two time slots for E3 this year.

Munkeh111 said:
axumblade said:
markers said:

Actually that is certainly a possibility. Ratchet wasn't shown, nor was Heavy Rain, and I am certain that Ratchet was guaranteed to be shown. Maybe Lightbox game as well?

Ratchet was shown. I saw it on G4 and the same with Heavy Rain. If Sony is going to unveil something, I think this game has never been seen.

i think sony saw microsofts move coming and decided to make a move themselves. Hopefully by dedicating a whole timeslot too it it'll be something big.

Check out my game about moles ^

maybe it's the bbc game ? if it wasn't trico.

Check out my game about moles ^