By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Super Mario Bros pushing limits of wii.

If pushed meaning it has a lot of levels, then I don't have a problem.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Around the Network

Local multiplayer >>>>>>>>>>>>> online multiplayer

Too many games only have online these days, im really happy to see a game that only has local multiplayer.

It was just a line, it's Nintendo's excuse for putting as little money and effort into a title with out losing sales...

I am still buying it, and it'll probably be worth it for single player alone (considering how much I love Mario games).

Why add a feature to a product if you do not have to?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
It was just a line, it's Nintendo's excuse for putting as little money and effort into a title with out losing sales...

I am still buying it, and it'll probably be worth it for single player alone (considering how much I love Mario games).

Why add a feature to a product if you do not have to?

You must be joking...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Yeah I'm sick of everything that has multiplayer being online-only. I'm all for local-only, personally, if I have to choose.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

We have a tv show in Thailand name "Play Crash"(G square channal, it's cable tv.)

They're 4 players play local multiplayer Wii games, with a punishment for loser.It make me lol so hard. XD

This make me know why local mutiplayer is so awesome.(But first you need friends to play with.) XD

You guys are not seeing the bigger picture here. Why not have the best of both worlds? It would be "an extra," nothing more. A good one that is, especially when Miyamoto said he was happy to have finally found a good bridge between a competitive and cooperative 4-player Mario experience.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

*sigh*

Miyamoto didn't said that, I'm sure it was Matt Cassamassina. He makes jokes all the time about those things, and when Miyamoto said it won't have online, he "invented" the overpowering excuse. He was being sarcastic about that, because it's clear that there are a lot of games with much better graphics.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

If Smash Bros can manage 4 characters on screen and a lot of action and complex physics calculation, I don't see why this game couldn't. It's merely an excuse for not putting an online mode. I don't care about it though.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Soma said:
*sigh*

Miyamoto didn't said that, I'm sure it was Matt Cassamassina. He makes jokes all the time about those things, and when Miyamoto said it won't have online, he "invented" the overpowering excuse. He was being sarcastic about that, because it's clear that there are a lot of games with much better graphics.

The guy at Kotaku wrote the same thing (he actually wrote it first, IGN was late). Sorry to tell you that. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!