By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox 360 is just a PS3 Leach.

I think the Xbox 360 really has not many fans. People are just buying it because its cheaper. Its like Vizio TV's at Wal mart or Walgreens brand cough syrup at Walgreens.  Sony Advertises, and Xbox 360's sell just because its cheaper. Let us not be fooled though. Most of the Xbox 360 owners are really Sony fans as well.  When the PS3 reaches $199, what will Microsoft do then?

Around the Network

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol welcome to VGchartz! and im sorry you have to leave so soon

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Get the fuck out of here.

Poor thread.

My score out of 10....................

Sony was a Nintendo leach... then they gave all thier fans back to Nintendo when the PS3 came out.

Microsoft doesn't have fans, thier system and games do though and will for a long time.

Around the Network
habiblee112 said:

When the PS3 reaches $199, what will Microsoft do then?

They'll respond with a $99 Xbox 360. Of course, by the time that happens, Microsoft will be too focused on the Wii HD/Xbox 720/PlayStation 4 battle to care too much about what the PS3 is doing.

wow and on your forth post too, some friendly advice try not to show your bias so easily ok? go write a more informed post and then your stay here will be a much better one. please read my sig may the force be with you young paddiwan.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

I dont want to be flamed but maybe the x360 is so hated because it is american?

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

MS is a leach?

That would explain why the PS3 is so aneamic.

YES!!!!!

Finally someone agrees with the J man and its about time.

Take THAT M$ and your low low prices!!!!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!