By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Miyamoto E3 briefing thread.

SmokedHostage said:
I always suck at games when people are watching.. maybe Miyamoto is the same.

I'm not sure i've ever seen a developer who was good at his own game.  It's weird like that.  Seen so many demos where i just think "COME ON!"

Around the Network

is this only one hour long?

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Its pretty awesome how they added bowling. In wii sports bowling is the highlight, and I cant imagine how awesome it will be with WM+

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

PhantomLink said:
is this only one hour long?

wondering the same thing, but it started like 10 mins late.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

umm no

Around the Network

Can't wait for the Q&A.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

So still 45 mins left right?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

7:47
Interesting, before they playthe game the wii asks them to lay down the remotes while the game "calibrates" them

hmmm

Yeah, Miyamoto gets it, get rid of long and boring tutorials/menus! Get into the game already! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

...........fail round table.......

zzzzzzzzzz