By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is MGS Rising exclusive or not?

Did Sony or Kojima announce its PS3 existence or not?

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

Kojima didnt explicitly say it but Im sure its not exclusive. It should be PC,PS3,360 - just like what the GamesPress listing showed and his teaser site teased. P,S,3,C,6,0

No..but then again, one might suspect if this title was 360 exclusive, MS would´ve certainly wanted everyone to know yesterday.

It's multiplatforms and most likely not developed by Kojima himself. He really doesn't seem too excited with it.

It is PS3, Keighly's twitter says Tretton confirmed it, I quite liked the digs at that game during Kojima's talk

Around the Network

During Microsoft's conference, it was shown at the time when they were discussing multiplatform games.

GamePress was right about Peace Walker, I suppose it's right about Rising and Lords of Shadow as well. That is, Rising goes 360, PS3, and PC. No, that's not exclusive. I'd say we should wait until Konami's press conference or a little after E3 for actual confirmation.

It's on the PS3 according to Geoff Keighley's twitter:

http://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/2008492885

"Spoke to Tretton - he confirmed Metal Gear Rising is absolutely coming to PS3 alongside Xbox 360."

Why Sony didn't mention this in their E3 conference is beyond me...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

MS has confirmed it as multiplat.

konami confirms its multi-platform straight from konami-

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.