By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

are they so stupid to even bother to port it from Ds, after the horrible sales of Echoes of Time for Wii?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

the ds game doesn't star Sora or Goofy/Donald so it wouldn't make sense. We really have to wait for tommorow.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Also if they even thought about porting wouldn't it be for something else in the future.

Whey port a game over to Wii when the series has never been on Nintendo consoles unless it was to get people familiar with the characters ect.. before a future release.

ya, people need to stop saying this is going to be a port

IMO, its either going to be KH3 or absolutley nothing. there is no sign leading to a port.

Sora and his friends were main characters in the DS game, yet on IGN's page it says Sora and his friends. Not only that, but the DS game isn't the third main installment.

It's either a sick joke, or something that will make me really happy.

I think it's Kingdom Hearts BBS remade now for the Wii platform. It wasn't at the Sony conference when just about every other PSP big hitter was.

Around the Network

I'd be disappointed if this turned out to be true

(No offence to the Wii-only owners out there).

RPG said:
I am going to slap anyone who says Nomura would allow KH3 be made by another team. :P

KH3 is being made by ano... *gets slapped*.

My bad :P

^^ LOL

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll see...

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Yeah i doubt it