By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Its CLEARLY a TIE at E3.....first time EVER

no nintendo won.
clearly..

they were the only company not to copy some other company..

couch motion cough!!!

lame ducks are what sony and microsoft at this e 3 if you ask me

hello how are you.

Around the Network

Purely in terms of what I like, Ninty had the win.

But trying to judge objectively, I would agree that it's a tie

All of them had bad things and good things, that is why it is a Tie. You can practically name a fault with all the conferences but many good stuff too, they were all balanced.

Paperdiego said:
no nintendo won.
clearly..

they were the only company not to copy some other company..

couch motion cough!!!

lame ducks are what sony and microsoft at this e 3 if you ask me

Sony may have copied but how exactly has Microsoft? the camera MS showed was NOTHING seen before and by far supasses anything on the Wii lol

Sony won.

Around the Network

They were very good conferences, although I feel that Ninty needed metroid - mario AND zelda to score major points.

Xbox 360 set the bar high, I feel that Sony reached it with their press conference, but don't really care which one really "won" because both consoles gave it a heck of a good time the past two days.

sony clearly flops big time. seriously anything new besides ff14 online was shown? any ps3 fanboys here claiming that its a tie clearly dont want admit the defeat!

papflesje said:
They were very good conferences, although I feel that Ninty needed metroid - mario AND zelda to score major points.

Xbox 360 set the bar high, I feel that Sony reached it with their press conference, but don't really care which one really "won" because both consoles gave it a heck of a good time the past two days.

How did Sony match it exactly? most the show was PSP and video montages, very lame for the PS3, PSP lineup is cool though,

Not that I agree with declaring winners particularly but the Microsoft show impressed me most primarily due to Natal, Forza 3 and Halo Reach. Giev all 3 shows were actually very good this year though and any further judgement is opinion based by people then I think it is more than fair to say all were equally impressive.

Meh, it was so close anyone could argue that Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft won. I think they all won, no one really stood out.