4. Blue Dragon (X360)

5. Halo 3 (X360)

6. Tekken 5 Dark resurrection (PSP)

7. Pokemon Diamond (NDS)

8. The Darkness (X360)

9. Medal of Honor (PS2)

10. The Darkness (PS3)

Thanks kber, you don't have the link?

Do you think, it exist more complete charts as i find for finland?

Actually, i search the complete charts for spain. 

I think we can find all the pal charts if we want and it will be good if we can organise all these charts every week, with these thread:

French charts, they will arrive soon for the week ending 9 september (i know the secret link to find them, i am french, so it's my job, we have always in France the charts with a delay)

Italy charts (prosugno do this work, i expect he will continue)

Germany charts (i make the thread for this week, but a german user can do it)

Uk charts ( i make the thread too, a uk user could do it)

Spain charts (i see a thread for this week, we must continue)

Australian charts ( thread of neos, i expect he will make the thread every week)

Scandinavia (i will include the finnish charts in the thread of stranne for sweden, which must also be named scandinavian charts)

Other charts (it's this thread for me, and we must post all the other charts we can find) 

I think, it will be good for the website, and maybe ioi could also do charts for more country with all these thread if we make them every week. 

Around the Network
lombard2578 said:

Thanks kber, you don't have the link?

Do you think, it exist more complete charts as i find for finland?

No. Definitely you can't find more accurate chart than this (actually it's difficult to find any chart at all). I have no idea how representive this chart really is. When they printed this magazine most games on the list wasn't on the shelves. Heavenly Sword, Halo 3... - preorders. Probably it's pretty rough material. Anyway - as I've pointed nothing more "serious" than this chart here (Poland).