By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New JRPG for Wii - Monado: Beginning of The World

Who is making it?

Around the Network

why the hell would you not show this at your conference?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Look Ok.
The guy's hand looks terrible, XD It may turn out fine or it may not. I'm keeping an eye on this one.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

this game looks great (generally, not visually yet i guess)  i'm sure i'll stick to it a long time!

why wasn't this in E3, it's same like last year, when Pikmin, Punch Out, Sin and Punishment and a lot more were announced after the E3...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Characters' movement need more polish, other than that is good.(but better graphic always welcome.) :D

Around the Network

LoL, at 8th pic, fruits look like paper! : P

i'm sure graphics will be top, especially if Nintendo is making it

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Visuals need much work.

Prolly not at conference because it is early build. Fruit stans look horrid, but last pic there is good. We need more info on this game to be able to say anything about it really.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

What the hell? This looks great!

Looks very interesting. At least those Robots looks kinda cool...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."