By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

Thank God it's not called TRICO for real. The Last Guardian sounds much better.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Graphic has improved alot....

listen to the music. im so glad that earlier trailer was the real trico

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

A boy and his Chimera

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

the never ending story~~~ woooo~~~ohhh~~~ah~~~~~ the never ending story~~~~

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
CAL4M1TY said:
I see the PS3 fans have already started trying to turn this into a positive.

Guys (and gals), admit it, you didn't want this. WE as a collective audience wanted god of war, trico, GT5. hopefully sony won't disappoint.

Holy freakin' crap your trolling is ridiculous. You can't claim to be a Sony fan and then endlessly bash the PS3 and Sony fans. I'm sorry, no Sony fan would do that. I couldn't really care less about the three games you listed, since I haven't been a Gran Turismo fan for a while now. Don't speak for everyone.

Actually, never claimed to be a PS3 fan. All I said was what most of us wanted to see. And now they are showing us the game (Trico). Call it trolling if you will, but given the reaction to the casual focus MS and Nintendo received last year, I would have expected sony to learn from it.

Again, not a Sony fan. And if you couldn't care less about the three games, why are you in a Sony thread? These three games are arguably the most hyped for games for Sony in the next year and a bit, and deservedly so. I just wish Sony would show more of them.

You're all right though, I should cut back on the bashing, but this portion of the E3 conference has disappointed me, especially after they did what I wanted (and came out swinging with Uncharted 2).

Flying dogcat with chicken legs??

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

At last something interesting!

wow just look at animation of racoon its gameplay

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Well, fine. I'm just saying that when you've got 5 people who have nothing positive to say about anything, it starts to get tiring. People who don't even own the console and just watch the conference to troll up this thread are starting to annoy me.