By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

outlawauron said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
They already showed AC yesterday!

They showed a trailer. This is an on stage demonstration.

Yeah, but it doesn't help their conference, I want to see things that I haven't seen before

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

I wonder why sony are showing this game?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

we will be hearing more about that new franchise soon, show isnt even over yet, best e3 conference

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
sony has won e3 with new rockstar exclusive

with no footage at all? not even a trailer? no.

but it's a win over MS for having AC2 gameplay demo on stage.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

SONY what a comeback you made

ROCKSTAR EXCLUSIVE

thats HUGE!

Around the Network

I guess they listened to the complains about the first game. They keep mentionning diversity for AC2.

Signature goes here!

Okay, so there is a new R* exclusive but no footage, no information, and no title? God that is so weak.

Extremely disappointing for the PS3 so far.

Sony paid Ubi some mula for this obviously.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
outlawauron said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
They already showed AC yesterday!

They showed a trailer. This is an on stage demonstration.

Yeah, but it doesn't help their conference, I want to see things that I haven't seen before

Good, no one has seen gameplay before.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This game looks damn good...