By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best and Worst Parts of Microsoft's E3 Conference

@ outlawauron, I assume that they have only done that segment? My brother noticed issues with lip syncing, though I can't say I saw much

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
Bobbuffalo said:
Best - Metal Gear solid rising. Not because I am a fan (I am not) but because it looks cool.

Worst - Project NATAL, the jumping girl, the Mario Kart rip off, tony hawk showinmg his controler, the mattrick dude, twitter and facebook (are they joking?!), lack of more interesting games to show.

This was SO close to be like Nintendo's last years conference.

LOL, this is hilarious. i know deep inside, you wished nintendo had announced at least a few of the many games microsoft did anounce yesterday, instead of wii fit and wii music.....

Last year's E3 nintendo's was pretty boring yeah and MS's was better but this time I haven't seen any games yesterday on xbox (besides MGSR) that really kept my attention:

FF13: never been a fan of the series. Crystal bearers seems more like an action game but I am not wild about it.

Rockband beatles it will come to the wii but meh

don't like Tony hawk games so don't care

alan wake seems boring

Natal was a big joke

so no so far I am not envious of MS. If Nintendo's conference is as boring as last year I'll be dissapointed but I won'thave nothing to envy MS so far, unlike last year.

and to be honest I never mind about wii fit (I do want actually) and wii music (never cared) so my life didn't end unlike others.

So what about crackdown 2, splinter cell, left 4 dead 2, were you not impressed with the tech behind Natal at least?

d21lewis said:
DSLover said:
Forza 3, Left 4 Dead 2 & NATAL were the highlights for me. The worst was that facebook/twitter person - not so much her more the way she presented, she seemed to be nervous and out of place, also D Mattrick and the Beatles went on for far too long.

That was the chick from "The Guild".  She's from some internet series that's available for download on Xbox Live.  If I didn't know better, I'd say she was still "in character".  I downloaded the shows months ago, and I loved it.  In Xbox world, she's a big deal! 

Yea she seemed in character to me too.  I love the show The Guild.  From what I have heard, she is mostly responsible for the whole thing and apparently a pretty serious gamer.

Tifa got MOVES!

Around the Network

Best: Halo: ODST fire fight mode, Halo:Reach, Netflix movie browsing, 1080p streaming, Crackdown 2, Forza 3, Alan Wake, Peter showing his passion for gaming, radio service for Gold members Worst: Beatles crap, Tony Hawk crap, FF crap, Avatar racing game, Undecided: Natal was very early and could definitely be a neat gaming experience. Some kinks to work out, but am confident they will. Splinter Cell could be neat.

Munkeh111 said:
So what about crackdown 2, splinter cell, left 4 dead 2, were you not impressed with the tech behind Natal at least?

no dude, he just said he thought it was as worse as nintendos conference from last year.....  he's more interested in wii fit

Munkeh111 said:
@ outlawauron, I assume that they have only done that segment? My brother noticed issues with lip syncing, though I can't say I saw much

Regardless, new news on my most anticipated game is a win.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Best: Alan Wake (it was the first trailer that actually caught my interest).

Worst: The lame Facebook and Twitter custom crap. My immediate reaction was "just make a freakin' browser instead".

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Munkeh111 said:
So what about crackdown 2

don't like GTA clones

, splinter cell,

don't like Splinter cells

left 4 dead 2,

yeah maybe a little

were you not impressed with the tech behind Natal at least?

ha! please!