By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gears of Theory (Epic PS3 exclusive game ?)

ropSeraphic_Sixaxis said:
mibuokami said:
If it plays even half as good as Gears I'm sold, also must have local co-op :O

And Online wif trophies!

Online + Trophies are given, not having those is like getting a my little pony without the pony (just a riding hat). Local co-op is like getting a gorgeous busty blond in riding gear on top of the my little pony, (you wish and you wish and ... no .... but sometimes it's a yes and you go YAY at the busty blond on top of the my little pony).

@ kowenicki, how do you even analyse the graphic on a video that shit? Those look like something the original xbox could (barely) churn out due to the crappy res.

Around the Network

Looked so much like Gears lol.

Still, a rip-off is better than nothing at all, so I'll watch this carefully.

mibuokami said:
ropSeraphic_Sixaxis said:
mibuokami said:
If it plays even half as good as Gears I'm sold, also must have local co-op :O

And Online wif trophies!

Online + Trophies are given, not having those is like getting a my little pony without the pony (just a riding hat). Local co-op is like getting a gorgeous busty blond in riding gear on top of the my little pony, (you wish and you wish and ... no .... but sometimes it's a yes and you go YAY at the busty blond on top of the my little pony).

@ kowenicki, how do you even analyse the graphic on a video that shit? Those look like something the original xbox could (barely) churn out due to the crappy res.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!! best quote evar! ....true though... :/ And yeah, that vid was pretty shat quality-wise, so no really leget reviwews on the visuals. Sounds are epic though.

Looks cool.

Does look cool. Interested in this.

Around the Network

The gameplay on Game Trailers is not so good. But the trailer was excellent.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-quantum-theory/50180

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
It does to me, but only because it looks more like Final Fantasy Meets Gears of War.

Which is awesome!

This.

Tifa got MOVES!

the trailer is the only thing that looks good - i've seen gameplay and this is bad. it looks more like early alpha to me from gameplay there are some problems in detecting colisions(some shots even though hit the target have no effect on them). character models looks average and fleshed out(especially enemies) and level in gameplay video looked more like from last gen games or from Rengoku series on psp that was just bumped up to higher resolution.
it looks more like low budget version of first Gears of War. and somehow it beats Gears of War in the amount of greyishness which is a quite acomplishment since Gears are pretty much the synonym of grey to me