By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would it take for you die hard Sony fans to switch over to Microsoft?

MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
radha said:

all microsft product are low quality ALL, is not a console thing for me , i work with MS products i have a MCSE, they just have the best marketing in the industry

That's  simply not true, MS makes some of the highest quality paraphenilia for computers, and Xbox.

I'd quit gaming, Sony 4 lyf3

That explains your previouse statement.

yes, and its really amusing for him to talk about the quality of another company in a thread that also deals with sony...who do infact make some of the lowest quality products in existance.  for example... 3 tries and they still have not made a reliable console.

lol lol lol... this comes from the guys who own the console with the highest failure rate in history of gaming, and apparently hold it close to their hearts.

never mind, waste of my time...

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
radha said:

all microsft product are low quality ALL, is not a console thing for me , i work with MS products i have a MCSE, they just have the best marketing in the industry

That's  simply not true, MS makes some of the highest quality paraphenilia for computers, and Xbox.

yes, and its really amusing for him to talk about the quality of another company in a thread that also deals with sony...who do infact make some of the lowest quality products in existance.  for example... 3 tries and they still have not made a reliable console.

I disagree with that. Sony makes some very good and hearty entry level products. Also, since when were any of the PS consoles unreliable? I have heard of quite a few problems with the PS3 in terms of reliability, but that doesn't hold a candle to the RROD issues that the 360 had. Dude, seriously, stop being such a fanboy.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

A guarantee of many more games coming to the MS console in the future that feature tons of Japanese type fan service and a great reduction in the number of games coming to the MS console that don't strive to have plots that are any deeper than the typical Saturday evening movie on the scy fy channel.

ironman said:
MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
radha said:

I disagree with that. Sony makes some very good and hearty entry level products. Also, since when were any of the PS consoles unreliable? I have heard of quite a few problems with the PS3 in terms of reliability, but that doesn't hold a candle to the RROD issues that the 360 had. Dude, seriously, stop being such a fanboy.

you are trying to lead me to believe you have never even heard of the numerous problems with any of sonys systems?  ps2 even had a higher failure rate than the 360.  dude, serisously, stop being a bloody idiot.  all their products have a lot of problems.  you ever  been to/worked at a  sony repair center?   get real.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
radha said:

you are trying to lead me to believe you have never even heard of the numerous problems with any of sonys systems?  ps2 even had a higher failure rate than the 360.  dude, serisously, stop being a bloody idiot.  all their products have a lot of problems.  you even been to/worked at a  sony repair center?   get real.

Let's assume that's true, what about the PS3?  YOu said they had three tries and still haven't made a reliable console. 

Around the Network
Torillian said:
MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
radha said:

you are trying to lead me to believe you have never even heard of the numerous problems with any of sonys systems?  ps2 even had a higher failure rate than the 360.  dude, serisously, stop being a bloody idiot.  all their products have a lot of problems.  you even been to/worked at a  sony repair center?   get real.

Let's assume that's true, what about the PS3?  YOu said they had three tries and still haven't made a reliable console. 

ps3 has a lot of problems.  it generally stays out of more public view/discussion due to the 360s problems. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Are you going to provide evidence? I'm fairly sure that PS3 has low enough occurance of problems to qualify as "reliable"

reaver_x said:

No RPG's on the system is one that comes to mind

The 360 has plenty of RPG's.....

Yeah...
Probably will never happen, god forbid anything were to happen to Sony...
PC.
I'm not buying an 360, i'll pass

MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
MrBubbles said:
ironman said:
radha said:

you are trying to lead me to believe you have never even heard of the numerous problems with any of sonys systems?  ps2 even had a higher failure rate than the 360.  dude, serisously, stop being a bloody idiot.  all their products have a lot of problems.  you ever  been to/worked at a  sony repair center?   get real.

Yeah, so I suppose you worked in a Sony repair center? I don't think any console has had such a widespread problem as the RROD issue, although to MS credit, they did boost the warrenty up to 3 years.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!